A referendum about rezoning the South Euclid portion of the former Oakwood Country Club will be on the ballot in South Euclid in November. This referendum campaign is the community’s effort to stop a big box value-oriented retail development from being built on Oakwood by First Interstate.
- No one cares if people from Cleveland Heights and South Euclid are working together to preserve local businesses and our quality of life.
- Of course we should work together, we’re neighbors!
- We all know that there can be a much better plan for Oakwood and our community than big box retail and drive thru restaurants.
- Trying to start this silly “border war” has no appeal to any of us. (Actually, it’s kind of embarrassing that they are trying to get us to fight with each other, isn’t it?)
- South Euclid residents are the only people who can vote NO on 96. Because it is going to appear on their ballots and theirs alone.
- South Euclid residents can’t be fooled. They will make the best decision for OUR community.
We need development, but the right kind in the right place.
Vote NO on 96!